About Me

My photo
Working hard. Playing Harder.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Dumb as S**T

Everyone has their S**tlist, but this year's is extra-grand. Here are the people on mine. I keep screaming out loud - that person is D-A-S, so here goes.

10. Britney Spears - I am secretly rooting for her, but her special "On the Record," only to be topped by the foolishness she made with her husband Kevin proves to me that she's truly, in a word - dumb.
09. Rap music. Don't hate - it's gotten bad. With the exception of some Lil' Wayne, nothing has been really solid. C'mon, you know you like "Mrs. Officer" as much as I do.
08.Dictators (Robert Mugabe, Hugo Chavez, etc.) Stop killing your own people, go home, get a job elsewhere - people are dying, and it's your fault.
07.Jesse Jackson - Your time has passed, and the Lord let you live to see it. Please take your rightful place in history, no more open mics, no more tears - watch and learn.
06.Amy Winehouse- Put the crack down. I like your music, but your weekly crack sprints are bringing us all down. Go back to signing - it can't be THAT bad.
05.Eliot Spitzer - Seriously? You were governor of New York, fully anti-corruption, and you lost your office for some tail? Bad Move.
04. You. Stop Speinding Money, start saving. Stop buying stuff you can't afford (trust me, I'm included). Fortunately, you also elected a new president, otherwise you'd be Number 1.
03.Sarah Palin - She set the women's movement back 40 years, AND we share a favorite shoe designer - unfortunate. Described by David Gergen as a "sugar high that falls off very quickly," she really killed it this year. God Bless her.
02. Rod Blagojevich - You are DUMB. I don't want to buy a Senate seat, and even if I did, I know where to go. For your reference, see George Ryan, your immediate predecessor, who is serving jail time.
01. George W. Bush - Yeah, you can dodge a shoe, but I firmly believe that Barney the Scottish Terrier has been running the country, and you've had better things to do. Now, I'm jobless, hopeless, and broke - and not better off than I was 8 years ago. Doin' a heckuva job, Bushie.

No comments: